Crossing the Blues, University of the Nations, Social Work and Education

Amanda Seyfried - Amanda Seyfried Uncomfortable With Sexuality As A Teen

Crossing the Blues, University of the Nations, Social Work and Education, Shop Clothes Online, Radiology Information Social Work and Education
Actress Amanda Seyfried struggled to feel comfortable with her sexuality as a teen - because she was convinced she was "ugly".


The Mamma Mia! star is frequently listed as one of Hollywood's most beautiful women, but she admits it took her years to appreciate her looks.
And Seyfried, who is dating movie hunk Ryan Phillippe, reveals her low self-esteem impacted her interaction with men.
She tells Britain's Sunday Express, "For a long time sex didn't interest me at all. I just couldn't connect with my body. I didn't think that I was pretty; I thought I was ugly, and I had no self-confidence.
"When I was a teenager I was really unhappy and confused. There's no advice on your computer that helps you deal with adolescence. Sexuality gave me a bitter taste in my mouth. There was Aids around and the possibility that you might get pregnant. A lot of girls when I was 15 did. There were so many who were having babies that my school had a creche for them. 
Today maybe I envy them a bit; they're the mothers of children who are 10, 11 years old and they have that to treasure."

Blog Archive