Crossing the Blues, University of the Nations, Social Work and Education

Fergie says spending quality time with her husband her top priority for the year

Crossing the Blues, University of the Nations, Social Work and Education, Shop Clothes Online, Radiology Information Social Work and Education
Fergie says spending quality time with her husband is one of her top priorities for the year.

The Black Eyed Peas singer ' who married actor Josh Duhamel in January 2009 ' won't be releasing a second solo album in the near future as she wants to concentrate on her home life.
She told TV show 'Access Hollywood': "I've got a lot on my plate and this year is more about simplifying and really paying attention to the projects that I have on my plate and spending some time with the hubby, you know?"

One of the domestic projects Fergie has in mind is clearing out the clutter in their house.

She said: "We'll be cleaning out my closet. That's been a big thing this year - huge for me - purging and splurging. I finally am at the place where I'm letting it go. I'm cleaning things out and I'm starting to make more purchases for myself."

Last year, Fergie revealed she is keen to start a family with Josh.

The 36-year-old star: "It's going to be a whole other chapter and a lot of fun!"

Blog Archive