Crossing the Blues, University of the Nations, Social Work and Education

Khloe Kardashian Hopes Fans Can 'Relate' To 'Khloe & Lamar'

Crossing the Blues, University of the Nations, Social Work and Education, Shop Clothes Online, Radiology Information Social Work and Education
For those who aren't Kardashian-obsessed, another reality show featuring the famous siblings premiered Sunday night, "Khloé and Lamar," which follows the married life of Khloé Kardashian and husband Lamar Odom. In the first episode, the newlywed and younger sister of Kim and Kourtney found herself in a bit of an awkward situation when her husband's dad showed up to her book signing unannounced. 
MTV News recently caught up with Khloé to get the scoop on that incident.
"I meet Lamar's dad for the first time, and the reason it was so awkward, I wish I had had a heart monitor on, but I'd never met Lamar's dad," Kardashian explained. "They have an up-and-down relationship, and we never talk about it. I didn't know if Lamar wanted him on the show ... and it was awkward, because my heart's racing, and I'm thinking, 'Oh my God, am I going to get yelled at for having his dad on the show? Is he allowed to be here?' " she recalled. "And then also there was a line of fans, and I [didn't] want them to know I'm just meeting his dad for the first time. It's very awkward."
The 26-year-old went on to say that they want to show the fact that everything in her and Lamar's life is not perfect.
"It's also important to us that we show that, because it is an everyday occurrence with Lamar, him and his dad and how their relationship is," she said. "So I do think that's positive and it's awkward at first, but I think it plays out well in the series.
"How I told it to Lamar is that, 'You're not the only person who's going through this, somebody else will be able to relate to you,' and I think that's true," she added. "I think a lot of people have some sort of relationship battle, and this is something they can relate to."

Blog Archive