Crossing the Blues, University of the Nations, Social Work and Education

Kim And Khloe Kardashian Bond Over Their NBA Beaus

Crossing the Blues, University of the Nations, Social Work and Education, Shop Clothes Online, Radiology Information Social Work and Education  Oh, the bonds that sisters share. For Khloé and Kim Kardashian, their ties include typical things like a love for shopping, shoes, makeup and such, but also their preferences in significant others.
For those who aren't keeping up with the Kardashians, Kim and Khloé are both romantically involved with professional basketball players. Kim is dating the New Jersey Nets' Kris Humphries, and Khloé is married to the Lakers' Lamar Odom. Humphries and Odom also play the same position: power forward.
When MTV News caught up with the lovely ladies at Redbook's family issue event Monday night, we asked if they've been having fun bonding over their shared love for basketball-playing boys.
"Absolutely. It's so funny, Kris will be like, 'Oh, Lamar had a great game. You should text him this, this and this,' " Kim said. "Things that I know nothing about, about the basketball world. It's funny, because I'll text Lamar funny things that Kris will tell me.
"Does he ever tell you the things I text him?" Kim asked her sister.
"No," Khloé said with a laugh.
"I texted him last night, 'Hey, get this triangle something up in the defense,' " Kim told Khloé. "I don't even know what it meant, and Lamar wrote, 'LOL, OK, how do you know that? OK, I'll do it.' "
"He needed a drink after that loss last night, so we were all sitting in Katsuya with [their brother] Rob, and he was laughing hysterically," Khloé recalled. "And he just kept going, 'Your sister!' But I thought he was talking about the phone call we had."
"No, it was me texting, 'Hey, great layup with the triangle formation,' " Kim said. "I don't even know what these things are."
When asked who would win in a game of 2-on-2, it created some tension.
"Me and Lamar," Khloé said confidently. "In yo' face!" "I would let you think that," Kim responded. "But I think that Kris and I would have some tricks up our sleeves."
"Oh, Kim, I would demolish your ass," Khloé insisted. 

Blog Archive