Crossing the Blues, University of the Nations, Social Work and Education

Rihanna Like Bondage & whipped during sex

Crossing the Blues, University of the Nations, Social Work and Education, Shop Clothes Online, Radiology Information Social Work and Education LOS ANGELES - Rihanna spoke bluntly about her sex life. Singer from Barbados it was like to be tied up and whipped while having sex with a partner.

"I am a bit masochistic. I like to feel like I belong to somebody. Ilike being tied up and beaten. I love to be whipped," Rihanna saidin an interview with Rollingstone magazine, which quotedShowbizspy, Wednesday (03/30/2011).

Singer 23-year rumor was going out with Colin Farrell says, likesex is spontaneity.

"I prefer the spontaneity. Using the whips and chains too planned.You have to stop making love and looking for a whip. I prefer apartner to use his hands," said penembang Umbrella that.

Not without cause Rihanna likes sex with a rather extreme way.Apparently, ex-boyfriend Chris Brown was never abused as a child. The father Ronald Fenty liked to get drunk and smokingcrack cocaine in front of Rihanna as young as nine years old.Violence made ​​an impression in the minds and affect the stylelover.

"I am a bit masochistic and I did not realize it until now. I thought that was a result of the violence witnessed as a child. I was alwaysscared on Friday because my father always came home drunk,"beber owner of What's My Name hits this.

Experimenting in bed is its own pleasure for the ex-lover MattKemp this.

"I want to take control of my life. I enjoy being a subject in the bedroom. There I could be a small woman and a man who is responsible. It's sexy. In normal life, I am working hard and takingmany important decisions every day, "he said. (ang)

Blog Archive