Crossing the Blues, University of the Nations, Social Work and Education

Russell Brand is Katy Perry's 'number one priority'

Crossing the Blues, University of the Nations, Social Work and Education, Shop Clothes Online, Radiology Information Social Work and Education
The 26-year-old singer ' who married the British comedian in India in October last year 'has an 'amazing relationship' with her husband and likes to take time out from her busy schedule to focus on him.
She said: 'My husband is my number one priority. We have an amazing relationship.

't's important that I'm not always rushing around everywhere too much. I have to take the time to live life and have experiences.'

Katy is being taught about British slang from Russell, and she feels a special affinity with the UK now, even picking up more casual terms such as 'holiday' and 'bin'.

She explained in an interview with The Hits radio: 'Russell's teaching me British slang and phrases now. I say, 'I'm dining out on that one mate,' and say 'bin' instead of 'trash' and 'holiday' instead of 'vacation'.

' feel a connection to British people because of my husband. I could be left alone in the UK and get on OK.'

Katy is now trying to enjoy her life more while on her worldwide Hello Katy tour because she barely saw the cities she performed in the last time she was on the road.

She said: 'On the last tour it didn't feel like I was really living. I'd be in Barcelona and people would be saying, 'You must be loving it!' and I was like, 'All I've done is try the tomato soup from room service.' '

Blog Archive