Crossing the Blues, University of the Nations, Social Work and Education

VAMPIRE FREAKS "MARCOK" (22 years)

Crossing the Blues, University of the Nations, Social Work and Education, Shop Clothes Online, Radiology Information Social Work and Education
..


100.000 views in 3 months for a not so "mainstream" boys blog is your way of saying thank you for my efforts!

THANKS TO ALL OF YOU TOO!









My name is MAREK...but friends call me Marcok





I am a halfasian boy





It is all about DESTINY




I really like Ballads




I like: Music, Guitar, Dancing, Speaking



I like spaghetti, pizza and Slovak national food called Halushky



And I like people with a lot of fun




I am trying to be kind....but sometimes it is not good

People sometimes dont understand ME




I am strong now...and I can scream out loud




Bye Bye!


.

Blog Archive