Crossing the Blues, University of the Nations, Social Work and Education

Series boys (34) Jesse Elektraa (21 years)

Crossing the Blues, University of the Nations, Social Work and Education, Shop Clothes Online, Radiology Information Social Work and Education
.


Jesse Elektraa


You can call me Jesse.
I’m 21, French, tall,
and skinny (I chose it)
Not emo, please grow up guys.
I’m not here for fame.
I go to University.

I try to be as nice as possible
only if I get what I deserve back.
I don't give a fuck about my layout,
it won't make me sexier.
I'm not a bitch giving head
to every guy as hot as they may be.
I am deeper than that.
I can do on my own,
being alone is better than wasting time and kisses.
Mine are so precious.

I try to make people happy
even though my own happiness is left behind.
I don't usually speak about what makes my heart heavy even though the holes weighing on people tell much more about them. Well I guess.

Anyway I wont do a therapy session here.

OMG THIS PRO IS SHIT
I will write something brilliant later, or not.
Bye Bye Jesse








Location: France

Age: 21


Photos from: Freakaddicted Blog

Youtube: click here

Facebook: click here

Myspace: click here























































"Beautiful no matter what they say!"



.