Crossing the Blues, University of the Nations, Social Work and Education

Adorno - Said and unsaid

Crossing the Blues, University of the Nations, Social Work and Education, Shop Clothes Online, Radiology Information Social Work and Education


Yay, the new Adorno release is out! For those who don't know the band - Adorno is a fourpiece from Portugal that plays very nice melodic emocore stuff. I already had the pleasure to see them live and I can tell you their drummer is amazing, hehe. Very likeable band anyway. Some reviews say that the sound on this 7'' is more post-rock than emo, but I don't think so...

Artist: Adorno
Title: Said and unsaid
Format: Vinyl (7'')
Label: Adagio830, Purepainsugar
Year: 2010
Genre: Emo, Post-Hardcore
Country: Portugal
Length: 11:32 min
Bitrate: 207 kbps VBR
Tracklist:

01. One Thirty Six
02. Uncharted maps
03. Untitled
04. Said and unsaid

download

ps: I'm very busy these months, but I won't give up this blog. Even If I don't have the time for uploading stuff everyday, I will come arround regularly and try to answer your questions and fill requests.