Crossing the Blues, University of the Nations, Social Work and Education

XXSUNDAYXX

Crossing the Blues, University of the Nations, Social Work and Education, Shop Clothes Online, Radiology Information Social Work and Education
.


Alessandro Orlando De Marco

 

"I have been barely barely online on DeviantArt! Especially my latest deviation is quite a few month old. I was thinking a lot about my life and the upcoming shit I would go through like choosing an appropriate university or a new job to gain some bucks! So that's why my photography was on hold.

Anyway, now all the important things for my upcoming life are totally clear so I can release my energy into photography.

A big THANK YOU to all my watchers and fans of my photography. Its really amazing how you support me although I haven't been here for a long time!

Thank you,"















Alessandro Orlando De Marco on DeviantArt

Alessandro Orlando De Marco on Facebook

 

 

 

.

Blog Archive