Crossing the Blues, University of the Nations, Social Work and Education

Selena Gomez getting death threats after Justin Bieber kiss photo leaks

Crossing the Blues, University of the Nations, Social Work and Education, Shop Clothes Online, Radiology Information Social Work and Education


It has been reported Selena Gomez has been receiving death threats following the release of the photos her and Justin Bieber kissing on a vacation.

Twitter was flooded with messages threatening harm to Selena.

samples:

"@selenagomez I'll kill you I swear on GOD!!!!"

"@selenagomez If you are the Girlfriend of Justin I will Kill you I HATE YOU :@ !!!"

"@selenagomez whore cancer whore..like i'mm kill myself cuz i saw you and Justin kissing well thankyou Selena thankyou now i'm killing myself"

Blog Archive