Crossing the Blues, University of the Nations, Social Work and Education

Britney Spears tries to work around her children's school schedule

Crossing the Blues, University of the Nations, Social Work and Education, Shop Clothes Online, Radiology Information Social Work and Education
Britney Spears tries to work around her children's school schedule.

The 'Hold it Against Me' hitmaker ' who has just released a new album and is about to embark on a tour ' is back in the spotlight after a two-year break and says she tries to fit her work commitments around Sean Preston, five, and four-year-old Jayden James' lessons.

She explained: "I'm usually pretty busy when I'm not working. I have two children, so I usually get them up in the morning, and I'm usually at the gym, and I help cook dinner sometimes ... a lot of the stuff that I do I do early in the morning when my boys are at school."

Speaking in new MTV documentary 'Britney Spears: I Am The Femme Fatale' - which follows the pop star as she shoots a new music video and returns to the stage - she also admitted to feeling nervous about performing live again.

She said: "I haven't been out (on stage) for a year . I have jitterbugs."

The 29-year-old singer also described the shoot for the video for 'Till the World Ends' "as grimy" and claims she worked so hard she wasn't even allowed a break to go to the toilet.

She explained: "It would cost about $1,000 of studio time.

"It was a little much. It was grimy and sweaty and it felt like there was poop everywhere, but it was just sweat. You work through it."

Blog Archive