Crossing the Blues, University of the Nations, Social Work and Education

Mohawks

Crossing the Blues, University of the Nations, Social Work and Education, Shop Clothes Online, Radiology Information Social Work and Education

No seriously, I must be going crazy, or there is just a regional epidemic of Mohawks, because today, in the span of three hours at work, I saw about twenty guys sporting Mohawks of all ages (well I don’t think the oldest was over 50… but a wide array)…

 

So, what haircuts have you seen like EVERYWHERE, because for me, I seem to be seeing that, but I don’t know about you, but where have the other haircuts gone…

 

On a side note, I do see lots of buzzes too (knowing my luck, probably was a Mohawk, which was then buzzed down…)

 

as my youthful self would said “LOL”

Blog Archive