Crossing the Blues, University of the Nations, Social Work and Education

kim larson tattoos

Crossing the Blues, University of the Nations, Social Work and Education, Shop Clothes Online, Radiology Information Social Work and Education


sword and tattoo
sword and tattoo
Me
thumbnail

My tattoooo
My tattoooo
This is my first tattoo. I got it about a year ago. Another one coming soon Edit! I forgot to mention that it's the four horsemen of the apocalypse...haha!
thumbnail

Butterfly
Butterfly
Little miss butterfly turns you on. ;O

It reminds me of a tattoo design but it's not lol.
thumbnail

Emmy V : Tattoo Design 2
Emmy V : Tattoo Design 2
Hehe. This is put under ID because I liked this piece so much, I want it as my new DA ID. Lawl! Anyway, this is the second tattoo design. Lawl. I'm going to be a walking ink canvas before I'm like...
thumbnail

Self Portrait
Self Portrait
If I can see You...

Can you... See Me?!






(Yes... I Almost cutted all... but I leave one magical braid! huhuhu)
thumbnail

Blog Archive