Crossing the Blues, University of the Nations, Social Work and Education

INDIE UNDIES (part 6)

Crossing the Blues, University of the Nations, Social Work and Education, Shop Clothes Online, Radiology Information Social Work and Education .


















































































I am NOT conceited. So don't assume before you know me.
I want to be a model. So I know I am good looking,
just not the hottest piece of shit around.


I would like to be credited for my photo in your 'Indies Undies' Section on your blog: http://emoboys-youngmodels-cuteteens.blogspot.com/2009/06/blog-post.html . Please take that photo down/repost the new version with the watermark AND put my URL under it or it being click-able to go to my myspace: www.myspace.com/lost_boi_aki


Thank you.















































































.

Blog Archive