Crossing the Blues, University of the Nations, Social Work and Education

SERIES BOYS (14) KAIDEN BLAKE (19 years)

Crossing the Blues, University of the Nations, Social Work and Education, Shop Clothes Online, Radiology Information Social Work and Education .



KAIDEN BLAKE



A follower of "Emo boys" sent me a link to

A Remarkable young individual who has
many followers on his Buzznet site!

....... I love long hair & I'm a Capricorn as well!......

Thank you!









©...........................They say I'm crazy.




Profile



Home:











California, United States


Sex:











Male


Age:











19


Sign:











Capricorn


Home Town:











Detroit


Myspace:











http://myspace.com/kaidenb
lake






©





©





©





©





©





©





©





©





©





©





©





©





©





©







©




©















































©


Custom made brooches now for sale!



©

Custom made brooches now for sale!

Several people have been bugging me for awhile to release items for sale, so I now bring you custom made brooches! For those who aren't familiar with the term, they're "pins" to wear as an accessory. I'm inspired by the 80's and 90's, so I wanted to release something fun and funky as a throwback to style.

All the brooches are custom hand-made, and are one of a kind. I included some of my favorites in the photo above. This is a limited run, so buy them while you can!

They're available to purchase at my etsy account here.

http://www.kaidenblake.etsy.com

Hope you guys enjoy them!

xo Kaiden



For more pictures of Kaiden go here





©





.

Blog Archive