Crossing the Blues, University of the Nations, Social Work and Education

Series boys (30) Emmanuel Morgan Overgreen (17 years)

Crossing the Blues, University of the Nations, Social Work and Education, Shop Clothes Online, Radiology Information Social Work and Education .










Nick name: Emmanuel Morgan Overgreen
Age: 17
Current residence: Lithuania, panevezys

Interests: Drawing, music, poetry
Favourite band or musician: Benny Benassi, Tokio Hotel
Favourite genre of music: Electro, Techno, House
Favourite writer: Melvin Burgess
Favourite actors: Eva Longoria, Ryan Carnes
Favourite movies: Brokeback Mountain, Eating Out, Desperate House Wives
Favourite cartoon character: Lady Devimon

My real name is Marius, but I prefer when people call me Emmanuel.

I like to be alone, but I need someone to love me.
I never cry.
I am a bit feminine and I LOVE IT!
I don't like to smile, but if I do i smile with all my soul.
I love pink and black. not because I'm emo, it's because these colors are the best if you want to express yourself.





© Emmanuel Morgan Overgreen ©


























































.

Blog Archive