Crossing the Blues, University of the Nations, Social Work and Education

You And I - The curtain falls

Crossing the Blues, University of the Nations, Social Work and Education, Shop Clothes Online, Radiology Information Social Work and Education

The final recording from this legendary New Jersey band. Combining the greatests aspects of bands like Lifetime, Unbroken, Converge, to name a few, but adding their own style to the mix, more so on this album than on their earlier efforts.

Artist: You And I
Title: The curtain falls
Format: CD
Lable: Level Plane
Year: 1999
Genre: Screamo
Country: USA
Length: 22:15 min
Bitrate: 278 kbps VBR
Tracklist:

01. Tell me about your childhood
02. Brock Landers and the Mustang Candy Lake
03. Playing off the story
04. 143 (JCM)
05. I think I know where Elvis lives
06. Pulse
07. Threading a needle
08. 2 down, 1 to go

download

Blog Archive