Crossing the Blues, University of the Nations, Social Work and Education

EMO SERIES BOYS (19) Suishuyiku (19 years)

Crossing the Blues, University of the Nations, Social Work and Education, Shop Clothes Online, Radiology Information Social Work and Education .



Suishuyiku



Member of Deviant Art
I am an Illustrator
Suishuyiku
19
Male
United States


Why I Am Here
- To become a better artist
- To show my artwork to the world
- To offer my stock and resources for use







Bound Tension





Desperation





Enlightenment





Lust





Overconfidence





Waking





Weathered and Jaded





Model Photography 3





Model Photography 2





Model Photography 1





L Cosplay 1





L Cosplay 2





L Cosplay 3



You are wondering where the twilight drawings are... they are sketches and I had to put the series on hold cuz I am now illustrating a book. I can't say anymore because the book's story and illustrations right now are super secret until the author says its okay. sorry guys lol





Found at DeviantArt


.

Blog Archive