Crossing the Blues, University of the Nations, Social Work and Education

EMO SERIES BOYS (22) xxTragic

Crossing the Blues, University of the Nations, Social Work and Education, Shop Clothes Online, Radiology Information Social Work and Education

.


Very seldom I have seen a boy that is so handsome, such an artist,

a photographer with so much talent , and so young!

dirck



xxTragic



17
Male
United States





  • Current Residence: Keizer, Oregon
  • Interests: Modeling, Photography, Graphic Design
  • Favourite movie: The Descent, Cloverfield, All The Boys Love Mandy Lane, The Nightmare Before Christmas
  • Favourite band or musician: Owl City, Ashlee Simpson, Dear Juliet, Nickasaur!
  • Favourite genre of music: Indie / Pop / Electronica



Evil Lurks Inside





cherish




my name is ryan matthew ehrmantraut. I was born on november 20th. I don't take shit from people. I have gone through a lot this past year and I think it has made me stronger as a person. You get in my face i will get in yours. I am gay. I don't think gender matters when it comes to anything. I am a loving person. I can break your heart. If i wasn't me i would be my friend. I am a very trustworthy person. There are some things in my life I wish i could do over, but so far I have no regrets. life is life, we only live it once. Why not make the best of it. I hate mushrooms and bananas. I am afraid of fish. I have friends all over, but barely any here. Once I have the money I am moving out of this place!







it's written on your face
"This picture was probably the most difficult picture to choose from"





arctic darkness





Speed Up Time





Speed Up Time 2





amour simple





Warrior





time for a change





toxic





Waiting.........



Found at DeviantArt
Thread found at Stec13




.

Blog Archive