Crossing the Blues, University of the Nations, Social Work and Education

FIRST ANNIVERSARY

Crossing the Blues, University of the Nations, Social Work and Education, Shop Clothes Online, Radiology Information Social Work and Education Hey punks!
It's been one year ago now since I started with my "The difference between life and music" blog!
Unfortunately I got no special present for you ;-). But I wanna thank you for being loyal all the time and for helping me by uploading stuff for me. I also wanna thank all the bands that send me their stuff! Sorry for not putting everything on my blog, but I just want to provide the stuff that is (in my opinion) on the right place here, according to the genre.
So let's hope for another nice year and: Don't stop buying merch & records! ;) A real record is much nicer than some silly MP3s (I think I don't have to tell you that).

Blog Archive